Cities, states and regions are asked to respond to information requests using CDP-ICLEI Track. For users who have already received a request to respond, the questionnaire can be accessed through an individual activation link sent by email from CDP. This email will contain instructions on how to access CDP’s secure online platform, which hosts the 2022 questionnaire(s).
CDP’s disclosure platform consists of the dashboard and the Online Response System (ORS):
1. The dashboard is a portal containing information regarding the Cities or States and Regions questionnaire, the authorities you are being requested to respond to, your user account page, the Guidance tool and other resources
2. The Online Reporting System (ORS) is where you input information into your questionnaire(s) and submit your response.
If you have already received an activation link or have access to your city or state and region response dashboard and questionnaire, you can sign in here.
If you have not yet received a request to respond but you would like to, please register your interest:
- Complete the cities registration form
- After you submit the cities registration form, we will check the data you have supplied and send you an email with information on next steps. During busy periods this process may take a few weeks.
- For states and regions you can register here.
We recommend you use of the following internet browsers when accessing the Online Response System (ORS) - Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox.
From June 2022, it will no longer be possible to use Microsoft Internet Explorer to access the ORS.
If you are experiencing difficulties using the platform (i.e. error messages on the website), we advise you to follow these steps before contacting CDP:
1. Sign out of the ORS and the dashboard
2. Refresh your browser and try signing in again
3. Whitelist/allow the following email domains to be accessed by your browser or organization: cdp.net; cdpidentity.okta.com and cdp.credit360.com
4. Sign in again using one of the recommended browsers above
Please note, we do not recommend clearing your cache if you are having access issues this year.
We also recommend you use one of the recommended internet browsers above.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- Activating your CDP questionnaire as a city
- Activating your CDP questionnaire as a state and region
- CDP request for cities, states and regions
- Timeline for responding
If you have not found an answer you were looking for, please contact our support team through My Support. You will need to be signed in to access this.
If you are a new user, you can register here. Once you are signed in, please return to the Help Center via the link at the top of the page.