Resources to support you with what is requested in the public authorities questionnaire are available from the guidance and questionnaire section of the CDP website. This includes:
- Reporting guidance for the Public Authorities Questionnaire – useful for understanding what information each question is requesting and why.
- Technical materials – provides additional support on topics relevant to the current reporting year. For example:
- Science based targets
- Scenario analysis
- Carbon pricing
- Special conditions for reporting Scope 1 emissions
- Accounting of Scope 2 emissions
- Guidance methodology for estimation of Scope 3 category 11 emissions for coal mining companies
- Guidance methodology for estimation of Scope 3 category 11 emissions for oil and gas companies
- Relevance of Scope 3 Categories by Sector
- Guidance for companies with coal reserves
- Measuring emissions intensity of transport movements
- Countries and regions
- Fuel definitions
- Conversion of fuel data to MWh
- Units of measure conversions
- “Retirement” and “Cancellation” of instruments
- Reporting on climate transition plans
You may also find the following articles helpful:
If you have not found an answer you were looking for, please contact our support team through My Support. You will need to be signed in to access this.
If you are a new user, you can register here. Once you are signed in, please return to the Help Center via the link at the top of the page.